Own the Press was founded on the belief that news makes things happen, and you can make your own news. The big vision is that the world needs more good news to create positive change. Own the Press has three purposes:
1. To give you the tools to makes your own news.
2. To give you examples of good journalism.
3. To bring you good news.
You will find articles on how to own the press (tactics) in the Massey Media Toolkit. We have organized examples of using these tactics under five rubrics.
1. Be Seen demonstrates the necessity and power of the visual.
2. Make Headlines is how to create news.
3. Place Opinions is an important, but often overlooked, way of owning the press.
4. Create Buzz Online illustrates the many ways to grow your audience.
4.Tell Your Story is really the first and most basic skill you need to own the press.
We are glad that you have joined us in this endeavor. Together, we can change the world, one headline at a time.
Have an idea for a post? Please email us info(at)massey-media.com. THANKS!